Monday, April 12, 2010

Gorgeous Gold Kites and more

Besides being crazy busy, I've been on a creating streak lately... all inspired by my original Signature Kites as in this blog posting long ago: Awe, Go Fly A Kite.

Above are my new and original Diamond Kite earrings in 14k Gold Filled. I'll also be making them in other metals. I must admit that I was pretty excited while creating these - just love'em!


My Kurly Kites are not new as I've been making them for a while in other metals, but they are now available in 14k Gold Filled as well. They look awesome in gold!

Awe yes, another Kurly Kite! But alas, these are made in a heavier 18 gauge wire for those who have larger piercings.


Another new member to the Signature Kite series: Geometric Kites! The design in this pair allows you to wear them as artistic earrings or use as a base wire and create to your hearts content!

No, these are not Kites, but there is a pair in it :) I wanted to offer a sampling of just a taste of my metalwork, so I call this package my Studio Sampler. This package has a variety of findings for you to create with and includes a little discount, but the major discount is in the shipping costs.

Well, this is what I've been up to lately - and then some! Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday!

Go fly a kite... or at least wear one!
Rocki

3 comments:

SueBeads said...

LOVE the sampler! You go!

mairedodd said...

your work is just so beautiful... what a very talented woman you are... such a smart idea to have a sample pack!

Rocki Adams said...

Awe gee, thank you both, you're so sweet!

xoxo
Rocki