I have a great blog feature to do of a fellow Etsian that I'm SURE everyone will love, but wanted to at least give an update today as I've had some people ask what I've been up to and if I've disappeared. So, I'll be doing the feature tomorrow.
For those who know me and my blog, I do not whine, cry, air dirty laundry, etc. So this post is a little different. Just want to let you know where I've been and that I plan on blogging regular happy blogs soon :) Here is a brief update of what the past 3 weeks has been like for me - in no particular order:
- Mark's beloved grammy passed away 2 months shy of her 95th birthday
- Jason (my youngest son) broke the news to me that he is moving to Portland :( Better schooling for what he's doing. Very sad and I'll miss him terribly, but am happy that he'll be there with Jeremy (my oldest son).
- My baby brother Chris (okay, not such a baby really) received a promotion and is moving to Florida Oct. 9th - he has a lot to do in a short amount of time. Very sad again.
- Another family member (won't mention name as I'm not sure who knows) announced that they will be moving out of state as well. Ugh. More sadness.
- Been extremely busy with my shop, not bad news of course and am very grateful, just very busy on top of the above. This has helped to keep my mind occupied though.
Those are pretty much the main stressor's, for lack of a better term. Why I'm not a complete ball of stress right now is beyond me, but I'm hanging in there. However, I think I own stock now in Kleenex now.
Much love, peace and happiness to all!