Monday, September 21, 2009

Tidbits

Yes, it's been a few weeks since I've last posted and I've truly missed blogging and visiting my blog buddies. There is just so much is going on right now that it's been a bit overwhelming and sort of makes me feel like I'm in a daze. Hence the funny little monkey above.

I have a great blog feature to do of a fellow Etsian that I'm SURE everyone will love, but wanted to at least give an update today as I've had some people ask what I've been up to and if I've disappeared. So, I'll be doing the feature tomorrow.

For those who know me and my blog, I do not whine, cry, air dirty laundry, etc. So this post is a little different. Just want to let you know where I've been and that I plan on blogging regular happy blogs soon :) Here is a brief update of what the past 3 weeks has been like for me - in no particular order:

- Mark's beloved grammy passed away 2 months shy of her 95th birthday

- Jason (my youngest son) broke the news to me that he is moving to Portland :( Better schooling for what he's doing. Very sad and I'll miss him terribly, but am happy that he'll be there with Jeremy (my oldest son).

- My baby brother Chris (okay, not such a baby really) received a promotion and is moving to Florida Oct. 9th - he has a lot to do in a short amount of time. Very sad again.

- Another family member (won't mention name as I'm not sure who knows) announced that they will be moving out of state as well. Ugh. More sadness.

- Been extremely busy with my shop, not bad news of course and am very grateful, just very busy on top of the above. This has helped to keep my mind occupied though.

Those are pretty much the main stressor's, for lack of a better term. Why I'm not a complete ball of stress right now is beyond me, but I'm hanging in there. However, I think I own stock now in Kleenex now.

One bit of happier news... this is where I'll be soon! I need some type of break.

Much love, peace and happiness to all!
Rocki

4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hey Rocki
Hopefully that cruise will take your mind off all of it and let you relax for a bit! There is certainly a lot of moving going on. Lots of people retiring or moving to follow the job market. Now you really WILL have an excuse to vacation in the Northwest with both boys living there.

Take it easy girl.
xx,
Carol

mairedodd said...

definitely a lot going on... hoping you find some joy and a way to stay centered... as carol said, new places to visit! xoox

imoyik said...

When is the cruise? That sounds amazing!

Anonymous said...

Aww, you sound like you need a break. A cruise is perfectly in order, yay!
:)