I hope everyone has a safe & enjoyable Halloween. We'll be sitting out side watching all the kids go through our neighbors haunted house that they set up and passing out candy to all the little goblins.
Before I go for the weekend, I leave you with some Halloween humor:
- How do you tell twin witches apart?
Actually, you can't tell which witch is which.
- What did 3 vampires order at the bar?
Two bloods and a blood light.
- What is a vampires favorite ice cream?
- Did you hear about the new Dracula doll?
Wind it up and it bites Barbie on the neck.
- What kind of pants do ghosts wear?
- What do you get when you goose a ghost?
A handful of sheet!
- What did one ghost whisper to the other ghost?
I see people.