There are perks to owning and running your own business:
- don't have to wear nylons (yuck!)
- can work in my pj's, house robe, shorts & tank or sun dress - even in the nude (if I wanted to)
- don't have to clock in and out
- can eat & drink at my work station
- don't have to worry if I'm running late
- can take breaks whenever and as often as I like
- lunch can last for hours
- can play any type of music I want without hearing complaints
- can take the day off whenever I want - like TODAY!
Yep. I'm taking the day off!! I worked extra hard this week in order to make this happen. I guess that's one of the downfalls of owning & running your own business - if you're not there, nothing gets done. As long as you plan it right, it will work out.
My brother Chris is taking us & Jeremy to Lake Pleasant today on his boat. I'm looking forward to soaking up the sun, feeling the water spraying on my face and watching Jeremy zipping along the lake in the big water tube!
I'll be back Monday with a very cool spotlight on a fellow blogger buddy & Etsian :)
Enjoy your weekend and remember to smile!