My morning starts out the same pretty much every day:
- Receive and return hugs & kisses from my 4-legged kids
- Open up all the blinds to let the sunshine in
- Start all 3 tumblers (yep, 3x's the work)
- Pour myself a cup of coffee & a glass of orange juice
- Grab my laptop, snuggle up on the couch with my 'kids' then check my shops, read blogs & other sites.
This morning I received a surprise from a very special blog that I love to visit: The Mum and The Rose - thank you! Her blog is full of life, love, family and everything in between. I insist that you visit and read one little post - you'll be hooked from the start.
Anyway, the surprise was that she included me in the above award, the Brilliant Weblog. I'm humbly grateful for this sweet award. I must pay it forward and pass it on to 7 others, so in no particular order I give the Brilliant Weblog Award to:
Any Occasion Boutique (my gifted sis, just getting started blogging)
Mana Moon Studios (loving & compassionate friend)
Angie Kelly Designs (fun, talented & friendly, to say the least)
When Weeds Whisper (inspiration in every read)
Ozknits (never a dull moment!)
Health Nut Wannabee Mom (FABulous blog!)
What I made today ("dream it * do it * make it manifest")
For the nominees here are the rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
I wish you all an inspirational kind of day!