Friday, February 13, 2009

She DID! She did she did I tell ya!


LOL! My sweet sweet friend and sis at heart Sharon (ManaMoon) left a surprise for me this morning. She thought I would REALLY look good with turquoise hair as she knows how much I LOVE that color!

I could barely see through the tears from laughing so hard when I found the little present she left me. I just had to share this very funny photo with everyone! You are just WAY too funny Sis!

Love ya big time!
Rocki

(Move over Pink, Turquoise Rocki is here!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Oh I loved it when you got your hair done, you just looked sooo ROCKIN'!! *snicker* love yah♥

Anonymous said...

OH My God, that is just to cool. Love the hair!!! Everyone should have there hair done up like that!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, D should be careful what he wishes for, don't you think Sis???

Mark (aka Bullwinkle) said...

The color is okay but it tickles my nose whenever I get close!

Plus it's scaring all the lizards, Gila monsters and Komodo dragons away!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OMG, There is a riot going on at your house!!!

You are a magnet for the crazies, aren't ya, huh, huh!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! Yeah I would image it gets in the way Mark, not to mention waking up with a mouth full of blue in the morning. ;-)

Josh said...

*giggle* Some pictures are worth a thousand words, this is just one: Hilarious!

Catherine said...

Oooooh love the new look Rocki! Do you think it'll catch on!?! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl..wow you look gorgeous..Havent been on in soo long just started up again..How is everything..Im still stealing the ring i bought my daughter from you glorious shop..Hope all is well..!! Robin