Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Santa baby, I know that you are REAL busy at this time of year, as always, but I have a few little requests. Well, actually it's my "wish list", if you please.
I've been a very good girl all year. Okay, except the few times when the "other woman" came out, but that only happens once or twice a year, so please give me a break. Besides, I have NO control over her.
This past year I've worked very hard to build my business PLUS try to keep up with the house stuff like cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry, ironing, dog present patrol... okay, so I'm slacking in that department, but again, give me a break on this too.
Now that the holidays are approaching, quite quickly I might add, I find myself running out of time. So, below is all I ask for:
1. Peace on earth, loving kindness and compassion for all beings
2. More time
3. Chef (must cook a wheat/dairy free & vegan diets, plus whatever Mark wants)
4. Live in housekeeper (not too cute please, unless it's a guy ;)
5. Landscaper (my dad's too busy to pop over here)
6. More time
7. Assistant (must be familiar with all aspects of Etsy & Excel Spreadsheets)
8. Massage Therapist (see #2)
9. More time
10. Another me (so I can work faster than I already do)
11. Sleep through the night (every night please)
12. Personal shopper (I wasn't born with the shopping gene)
Santa baby, I will be on my very best behavior if you could fill this tiny little list. Oh, and in case I didn't mention it, more time would be very nice.