I have some sad news about tator dude... I really didn't mean to do it and it was a TOTAL accident! Honest! (if you don't know about tator dude, read my post here to get the whole story: Weird. That's all I can say and then again here on my MySpace blog titled "Pierced it")
No - I did not eat him.
As you may know from my previous blogs, the sticky in the sticky pad no longer worked and he was propped up on one of my soy pudding cups in the fridge. I had my last pudding cup last week so I propped him up against a container of Tofutti Sour Supreme.
The night before last while getting something out of the fridge I bumped tator dude.
(insert shocked look here)
He fell straight to the ground.
In horror Mark & I gasped at the sight! Mark said "wow, guess they really can break" (hmm, that would make a good blog)
I tried to see if I could repair him, but didn't think a torch would be the right tool to use.
So, it is with great sadness that I must tell you of his demise. I have never met a tator dude quite like this one before. They broke (oops, sorry about the pun) the mold when this dude sprouted.
I removed my old stud & cleaned it up real good - it's back in my jewelry box. Not sure if I'll ever where it again as the memory may be too painful.
Tator tot, um, I mean tator dude is still in the fridge. I know I need to let him go as he's pretty mashed up, but I have other plans for him.
Gotta go now, the water is boiling.
P.S. I'm on vacation as of now. We are going to San Diego with our good friends on a long deserved trip. We are going to have a blast and just go wild at Sea World! Yes. There will be pictures!