Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Organic Peace


The peace sign has been around for as long as I can remember, and that has been, well... anyway, it is a symbol that is recognized by all.

I remember when I was a little girl I loved giving the peace sign to strangers, especially while riding in the car. When others gave me the peace sign back, I got all giggly inside and would smile from ear to ear - especially when it was an "old" person. One of the most heartfelt times of doing this was when we were on our way to the my grandparents house to see my uncle Dave who finally made it home from Vietnam. I was so afraid that I wouldn't see him anymore. Although it was only a 30 minute drive, it felt like forever - especially to a little girl. I gave the peace sign with both hands! When I was ignored by some drivers, I just kept smiling and held up my little peace signs. I honestly didn't stop until we pulled into their driveway.

My tribute to all is my Organic Peace cuff bracelet.

Peace - what does it mean to you? Loving kindness, harmony, freedom, tranquility, safety for our troops, no more wars, a room all to your self free from noise? Whatever meaning it has for you, may peace be with you always.

Peace and Love,
Rocki

2 comments:

Georganne said...

I love it!! Wonderful!!
~G♥

Rocki Adams said...

Thank you so much ♥