Thursday, September 20, 2007

Rock n Window

Funny thing happened the other day after having my car decal installed...

So we're driving home from Mark's work after having the decal installed... isn't it so KEWL?! ... I'm sorry, I'm just really happy with it.

We're driving down I-10...oh, if you're not familiar with I-10, it's one of the freeways we have here in the Valley that has no speed limit or driver courtesy laws .

La la la la la... nice drive home, talking about how cool my Rocki's Rock 'n Beads decal looks, thanking Mark for it and then BAM! Niiiiiiice.

The fully loaded-to-the-top gravel truck passed us & shot a ROCK into my car window. A ROCK... - now?! It left a nice size splintered, starred spider crack in my front window - where I was sitting.... me, ROCKI! of Rocki's Rock 'n Beads. Oh, and little gift too - a piece of the rock stuck in the window.

The entire crack was about 5" long, but it wouldn't take much for it to spread out quick with our weather.

We headed over to GlasPro to schedule the replacement of the window and they graciously offered to replace my Rock n Window right then (thank you GlasPro!) So we headed over to grab a bite to eat, discussed our upcoming vacation plans (that will be my next blog when we return) and the weirdness of being hit with a ROCK at that moment. It 'cracks' me up just thinking about it.

I wonder how much it would cost me to change my name, business, etc., from Rocki's Rock 'n Beads to Softy's Marshmallows & Cream.

If you want to see the actual rocknwindow pics, check out my MySpace Blog titled "Rock n Window: http://www.myspace.com/rockisrocknbeads

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness! I'm so glad you're okay!
eek!
;)

Molly said...

"Softy's Marshmallows & Cream" sounds nice...
:)