Saturday, September 22, 2007

Aloha!

Mark & I are finally taking a vacation. Yep, and not just any vacation. See the little picture to the right? Oh yeah! We're going to Hawaii - Kauai to be exact.

This will be my very first time in Hawaii and I'm terribly excited! Mark has been there before when he was in the Navy, but that was many moons ago. We're making this our gift to each other in celebration of our 13th wedding anniversay - which is in November.

We have some activities planned, like a helicopter ride, snorkeling/boat ride and a luau, other than that, we're going to just relax, eat, shop, site see on our own, eat, shop, relax and shop (I have a suit case set aside just for beads, but don't tell Mark!)

This has been planned for months and now as I type this, it is only 2 days and a wake up away! We'll be there for 1 week - that's 7 days! Don't worry, I'm not going to count the hours and minutes - math is not my friend ;)

Better get back to packing now. I'll be blogging about this trip once we return home. Aloah!

3 comments:

Shell said...

Sounds like an AWESOME trip!!!

Anonymous said...

I SO wish you the most wonderful time!!!!
~ Aloha ~

Melanie said...

Can't wait to hear about your awesome trip!!!!!