Monday, February 16, 2015

Manic Panic Featured me on Facebook! Pink and Purple Hair

Manic Panic Pink and Purple Hair:
Hot Hot Pink, Cotton Candy Pink and Purple Haze
 
At my last appointment with my talented hairstylist, Chelsea, I told her that I wanted to have a mix of Hot Hot Pink, Cotton Candy Pink and Purple Haze - Manic Panic colors.  Chelsea worked her magic and the end result was more than I expected... absolutely LOVED it and so did Mark!   
 
A few days later I was overwhelmed with excitement, to say the least.
 
Okay, so it's not like I made the top news or anything like that, but on February 3rd Manic Panic featured little 'ol me on their Facebook page!  Not like a big cover story of course, just a little share with very kind words that made my day!  But... MANIC PANIC FEATURED ME!  I can't tell you how excited I was when they asked if they could share my pic on their page along with what colors I used, etc.  I was floored by all the likes, comments and shares and simply speechless.  As of today there are 1,823 Likes, over 100 comments, and 84 shares. 
 
O.M.G.!


Manic Panic Facebook Feature of me and my pink and purple hair
 
I'm loving playing with colors and not stopping any time soon.  My next appointment is a few weeks  away.  Not sure what color I'll do yet, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be another blended color. 
 
 
Peace,
Rocki
 



2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Tie Dye Hair!! Love it!! Congratulations on the feature.
xx, Carol

Rocki Adams said...

That would be awesome Carol! Very tempting :) Oh and for some reason I'm not receiving email notifications :(
Hugs 💓