Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Falafels and Mini Bread Loves - Raw, Vegan & Gluten-Free



Falafels - vegan, gluten-free and raw
 
If you read my last post, then you’ll understand why I say here is what I made with my OWN sprouted garbanzo beans - Falafels the Raw Food Way (recipe by Rawmazing).  I also made the Mango Pineapple Salsa in the recipe to go with them, but skipped the raw sour cream - no particular reason other than a very busy weekend for me. 

Mini Bread Loaves - vegan, gluten-free and raw
 
Plus I made mini raw bread loaves (recipe by The Rawtarian) which had amazing flavor!

The Excaliber 3500 is my new BFF

At 11:00am dinner was in the dehydrator, along with some raw soaked almonds that I had left over from making a couple batches of almond milk.

Let's eat!

At 5:30pm we sat down to enjoy our raw meal, a veggie filled salad and a cold glass of fresh almond milk.  
 
Raw and lovin’ it!
 
Peace,
Rocki

No comments: