Monday, February 20, 2012

Organization


Came across a cool idea (probably not new, but new to me) while on Pinterest and just had to try it.  I've wanted to extend my kitchen pantry for some time now, but there simply is no extra room to do that.  Well, as you can see above I purchased an over-the-door shoe organizer that I taped to the outside door of my pantry just to show what it is.  I should have taken a before pic of inside, but didn't think about it.  My pantry wasn't a mess (I'm one of those 'labels to the front' people), but just very full and had to stack packages on top of packages.

I can NOT believe the results:   


Ta'da!  I was (and still) so freakin' excited about my 'new' pantry that I keep opening the door to look at it (yes, I amuse easily)!  Seriously though, for less than $15 dollars I extended my kitchen pantry and it is more organized than it was before.  I just love it!

I think I'm going to buy some more shoe organizers... I just know there are more things to organize around here.

Happy Organized Monday!
Rocki

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Thats a great idea! We will be doing major/minor repairs this summer so I'm going to keep these in mind. My pantry has a bifold door, but I have been thinking of replacing. This would give me a good reason too ~lol~
I think my sewing room needs those shoe holder though!
xx, Carol

Rocki Adams said...

I know, isn't it?! I still just love it :)

We're wanting to remodel our entire kitchen (one of these days) but for now, this little project fixes one problem.

♥Rocki