Monday, December 29, 2008

Brief Updates

Back from vacation (I need another one!), our holiday was fabulous, finally over my neck and back thing and now fighting a cold/flu crud - but life is good!

Here's a brief post of some new creations of mine. Hopefully later in the week I will post some fun pics of the past week and my goals for 2009. Oh and tomorrow is my birthday - #48 on paper, 20 something in life! Mark treated me to an early surprise birthday present this past weekend: Broadway Musical of "A Christmas Carol" - it was AWESOME!

The pic above is of my new "Twist n Wrap" findings - available in different lengths, finishes and wire gauges. One of my customers uses these in her own jewelry and suggested that I make them. You know I ALWAYS listen to my customers! You can twist them around wrapped beads, wire, connectors, links, charms, etc. Your imagination is the limit.


I finally added a small version of my Organic Wrapped Clasp.


Above is a smaller version of my Retro Balloon Hoops.


Above is my Elongated Squoval in a hand brushed Antiqued Finish.

Although I always make hearts, below is my Trio of Hearts. I also sell them separately.

Okay, back to bed for me. Until later in the week, be well, be happy and enjoy!

Rocki

8 comments:

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Hi Rocki ~ I'm constantly amazed at how many new AWESOME things you keep adding to your shop! Your shop has really taken off hasn't it? Many congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you!! You SO deserve it because you do excellent work my dear!
Have a great week! ♥

Sweets 'N Greets said...

You're just so awesome, Sis!!! I love the new things you come up with :-D

Check out my blog...I left something for you :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love all of your new creations and those twisty things are really cool! Sooooo, turning the big 48 tomorrow eh?? Well, I'm hear as your older Sis to tell you it's GREAT! ;-) Can't wait to see the photos but then I've already had a sneak peek at Laura's blog and you are one Rock'n hot babe!! hugs♥

JodisCraftEmporium said...

love the triple hearts. very beautiful.

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

Love, love all your new items! I also love saying "elongated squoval"! LOL

Glad your neck and back are feeling better and hope your crud goes away quickly!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis, just stoppin' by to give you an early Birthday present.. Please visit my blog to redeem an award and have a fabulous day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Sweets 'N Greets said...

Quick being sick and come play with us!! I'm telling!!!!!!!! ;-D