Sunday, March 9, 2008

Advertise Animoto Style!


Rocki's first video debut!
Don't worry, it's harmless and only about 26 seconds long.

I don't know if you've heard about this very cool advertising tool, but
last night in the Etsy Forums, Stoopidgerl started a thread about it. Let me tell you, it is SO much fun and so VERY easy to do!

After reading about this fun tool I headed over to Animoto and made my first one, then another... needless to say I was hooked. I was going to add into my blog, but want to read up a little more on it first. Plus I want to make another one with different photos.

So what is Animoto? Not only is it a place to create your own little video's with or without music, but they also have trailers to new movies and other cool stuff. Here's a quote from their site:

"a web application that automatically generates professionally produced videos using their own patent-pending technology and high-end motion design. Each video is a fully customized orchestration of user-selected images and music. Produced on a widescreen format, Animoto videos have the visual energy of a music video and the emotional impact of a movie trailer."

I'm sure others will be blogging about this as it's just too cool to pass up!

Oh, and it's FREE! Well, the short ones are, but I believe there is a small fee if you want a longer video.

Go have fun and create your own video as it's a great tool to add to you emails, blogs and other sites!

Happy Creating!

Rocki

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!I love it..so kool! I love the pics you used also!!I think Ill look into it too...Robin

Anonymous said...

i love this!! i love the overlaying of the graphics and how all the pictures you chose flow together. nice!

Rocki Adams said...

Thank you kindly you two! It was SO easy to do and so much fun! Like Mikie says: "try it, you'll like it!"
☼Rocki

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Sounds fun! I'll have to go check it out... remind me again in 3 days, that I haven't looked yet, and to go do it!! LOL!
:D

Anonymous said...

What a great video you made! And thanks so much for the lead! Always so hard to find great presentation tools.

All the best,
Sharon

Rocki Adams said...

It is so much fun - you must try it. You're very welcome :)