Saturday, August 9, 2008

CrAzY SqUiRrEl oN tHe LoOsE!

I would be cautious if I were you and DON'T get too close because you just don't know what I'm capable of!

The CrAzInEsS is running rampant throughout my entire shop! It's uncontrollable! It's darn right SCARY!

All this CrAzInEsS started one year ago (okay okay, so it started years ago) when I opened my first Etsy shop (all thanks to my dear sweet friend Janell of "Dancing Mooney"). My goal, as little as it may seem, was to have 100 sales by August 11th, 2008. I made my goal last week!

To celebrate my 100th sale and my 1st year on Etsy, I'm having a CrAzY 25% off everything in my shop this weekend and through Monday! Read my Shop Announcement for details.

So before I go completely mad, tell your friends, family, co-workers, etc. to stop by and take a peak at my shop - don't worry, I've had all my shots.

Where is all the CrAzInEsS at? Rocki's Rock 'n Beads.

I'm not crazy, I was just born that way. Wait a minute... that doesn't sound right. Oh look! Some cute guys are coming my way all dressed in white! Gotta go now.

Have a fun weekend!
Rocki

p.s. my handcrafted supply shop isn't on sale, but I am adding new goodies to it, so feel free to stop on by Rocki's Supplies. Oh, and of course my sister's awesome shop Any Occasion Boutique

5 comments:

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

*runs to check out sale*

I think turning 40 gives you the right to be a little crazy, so by the time you're pushing 50 (like me) you have the right to be a LOT crazy :)

Angie Kelly Designs said...

*walks, no runs in a trance* ~~.can.not.resist.sale.must.hurry.~~
I love your silly squirrel! My sister-in-law is terrified of squirrels. I'm always looking for an awesome squirrel to show her and say "booga booga"! LOL
Hope your Saturday was shiny!

Anonymous said...

Love your squirrel! I took one out of my basement a few weeks ago, pre-bat next to the ice cream.

Congrats on reaching your goal! That's got to be exciting.

Rocki Adams said...

Oh gosh Jo, thanks for the compliment, but I AM pushing 50! I'll be 48 in December :) I'm going to have a big party then... whoo hoo!

LOL! Thanks Angie, hope you didn't bump into anything while in a trance ;)

Thanks Helen! Yes, I read about the batcream... I mean ;) and double yes, very excited!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Love!!!